Author Topic: Oblivion here  (Read 1956 times)

Offline Oblivion on: November 19, 2016, 01:44:12 AM

• View Profile
    • Awards
How's it going, I'm a old time veteran from tremulous, and was referred here. I have to say, this looks like a game changer for sure. Great work guys. Let me know if I can be any assistance. I'm a dedicated server host, and can launch servers free of charge for testing. I would love to hop on board! Again, great work!

Offline Loki #1 on: November 19, 2016, 09:06:05 AM

• Hero
  • Awards
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Yeah no problem. On the forum you didn't seem to remember me. Do you? :D

Offline Oblivion #2 on: November 19, 2016, 04:01:58 PM

• View Profile
    • Awards
Loki, it has been a long time buddy. With my wife and kids, I don't seem to remember much else, haha. If you got a memory with me, fill me in on the details, I'm sure I'll remember.

Offline Nomad #3 on: November 19, 2016, 05:19:37 PM

• Awards
    • View Profile
    • Awards
If you remember an annoying little brat, that was probably him  ;D

Offline Oblivion #4 on: November 19, 2016, 06:50:53 PM

• View Profile
    • Awards
There were a bunch of them. Quite a few of them were banned on my servers haha. Loki did you ever make the ban list? 😂

Offline Rotacak #5 on: November 19, 2016, 07:46:12 PM

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • View Profile
    • Awards
How's it going, I'm a old time veteran from tremulous, and was referred here. I have to say, this looks like a game changer for sure. Great work guys. Let me know if I can be any assistance. I'm a dedicated server host, and can launch servers free of charge for testing. I would love to hop on board! Again, great work!
Hi, thanks for your offer. In what country you can run that servers?

Offline Loki #6 on: November 20, 2016, 12:02:53 AM

• Hero
  • Awards
    • View Profile
    • Awards
There were a bunch of them. Quite a few of them were banned on my servers haha. Loki did you ever make the ban list? 😂

I go all schrodinger on that one, I might have and might have not.
Well I remember a guy Oblivion from v7 clan co-ran by Nemo, he is/should be a philipino teen (definitely not a married one, he seemed to be of my age) living in the UK as far as I know. :D

Offline Oblivion #7 on: November 20, 2016, 01:39:15 PM

• View Profile
    • Awards
Wrong oblivion. Haha. I'm from back in 2006. There has been some culprits using my name I see.

Hi, thanks for your offer. In what country you can run that servers?

I have servers in the US that I physically have access too. I got a UK server that I can turn on with a email.