Author Topic: Amazing Expiernce!  (Read 1973 times)

Offline ProPanek on: March 27, 2018, 11:34:00 PM

• View Profile
    • Awards
I just finished a game on map called "boxfield". There was like 12/14 people on my server, in the beginnig of the game humans were destroying us. We barely manage to stage 2 defendig our base. While we were on the stage 2 humans actually get the stage 3. Then tryharding began, after a while we manage to get all kills to jump into stage 3... and then... then with enough evo we slowly began to wipe the human race out of this place. And finally we win the match. Without our grangers we would lose once, much sooner. This is what i wanted from this game and this is exactly what i get. Amazing job with the game! Keep it up! Btw. The server is pretty hmm... optimized? Im hosting my server on very small VPS 1GB ram 1 core etc. Have apache2 there and murnatan server. For EU, ping doesn't go above 100. Almost no lags and crashes. For sure I will continue to follow the fate of this game! :D

Regards ProPanek

Offline Ypsylon #1 on: March 28, 2018, 12:23:55 AM

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hi one of the grangers here :-)

Yeah that was definitely great experience, I am so glad to see games like this.
Thanks so much for hosting a server!
I am not a native english speaker so i deeply apologize for all my mistakes O:-)

Offline Loki #2 on: March 28, 2018, 08:56:41 AM

• Hero
  • Awards
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ProPanek what's your connection? I wouldn't have guessed your specifications are so low :DDD

Offline ProPanek #3 on: March 28, 2018, 09:27:46 AM

• View Profile
    • Awards
Maybe the server is stable because i have there an ssd and ssd swap. Anyway the code for the server must be somewhat write good enough to run smoothly. Speed test link here https://photos.app.goo.gl/YCCpAlkVe9dB7ixf1.

Offline Nomad #4 on: March 28, 2018, 09:33:20 AM

• Awards
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Maybe the server is stable because i have there an ssd and ssd swap. Anyway the code for the server must be somewhat write good enough to run smoothly. Speed test link here https://photos.app.goo.gl/YCCpAlkVe9dB7ixf1.

Nice internets you got there

Offline Loki #5 on: March 28, 2018, 10:38:42 AM

• Hero
  • Awards
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Woah that speed

Offline ProPanek #6 on: March 28, 2018, 11:14:41 AM

• View Profile
    • Awards
My VPS is from Aruba Cloud for 4PLN a month or 1USD in other currency. The best "server" is from Czech. So you can make very cheap and stable server by yourself. 70-80 ping is not that much.

Offline Rex #7 on: March 28, 2018, 03:23:26 PM

• Never shuts up
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Without our grangers we would lose once, much sooner. This is what i wanted from this game and this is exactly what i get.

Those were ALWAYS the best matches in Trem. Great builders keeping everybody going while they chip away at the enemy team's bases. I can't wait to see how many of those happen again!