Author Topic: grangers and hovels  (Read 5159 times)

Offline Lizardwithhat #15 on: January 21, 2013, 01:32:07 PM

• View Profile
    • Awards

1) Double-thumbs up
2) Doable, but we already have a booster and aliens already have health advantage.
3) ...Why???
4) Seeing as it is supposed to be "safe for grangers", why not? Then, you could actually make the huge spikes on the outside do some damage to humans.
[/quote]

The idea is really cool so hey better find a way to give the human team an advantage as well, now you can make a new topic to think of ideas to give humans an advantage as well  ;)

Offline TheTravellingMerchant #16 on: February 23, 2013, 06:09:40 PM

• Junior
  • Hello all! (I'm the Cookie Monster from GPP)
  • Awards
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The simplest way to give a hovel more use is to make hovels a short range teleport and safe place for grangers. (Give human builders something similar.) Granger goes in one end and pops out the other in the next room over.
I dont suppose it will be game breaking or will even unbalance the game in any way, plus it adds some use.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 07:36:48 PM by TheTravellingMerchant »

Offline Nomad #17 on: February 23, 2013, 07:18:02 PM

• Awards
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I agree, adding a teleport builing for humans with a very limited range would be a really good idea.

Offline TheTravellingMerchant #18 on: February 23, 2013, 07:49:11 PM

• Junior
  • Hello all! (I'm the Cookie Monster from GPP)
  • Awards
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I know that NS2 has a teleport for humans, but thanks to trems building style I think a short range one would be  better then a long range one. It would be terrible for humans to build behind your base and teleport behind you. Yes, its flanking and whatever, but it would annoy most players I feel.