Author Topic: No Unlagged or such sucky stuff (NO TROLLING)  (Read 8521 times)

Offline Rotacak #30 on: January 10, 2013, 07:04:18 PM

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I would suggest making it little bit harder to hit aliens/humans than it is on R Funserver even with lowping.
It will be harder to hit aliens, harder to hit humans, turrets and teslas will be stronger, acid tubes will be weaker.

Everything that only because of better hitboxes. That is reason why rebalancing will be needed to achieve same 1.1 gameplay.

Offline Nemo #31 on: January 10, 2013, 07:46:24 PM

• View Profile
    • Awards
And another lagged/unlagged thing is that lowping players are on lagged very advantaged, I dont know if is it unavoidable, but it could be more balanced.
If you wanna see the sky fuck a duck and try to fly

Offline Loki #32 on: January 10, 2013, 08:24:00 PM

• Hero
  • Awards
    • View Profile
    • Awards
And another lagged/unlagged thing is that lowping players are on lagged very advantaged, I dont know if is it unavoidable, but it could be more balanced.

As rota wrote before lagged/unlagged was thing in Q3 engine, this is going to be on unreal 3 engine.

Offline Nemo #33 on: January 11, 2013, 02:45:41 PM

• View Profile
    • Awards
That was meant generaly, In lot of games not even the quake 3 engine are lowping players stronger, because more of their shots hit the target, and its similar like they had a bigger hitbox.
If you wanna see the sky fuck a duck and try to fly

Offline Loki #34 on: January 11, 2013, 02:48:42 PM

• Hero
  • Awards
    • View Profile
    • Awards
That was meant generaly, In lot of games not even the quake 3 engine are lowping players stronger, because more of their shots hit the target, and its similar like they had a bigger hitbox.

Yes generally it's true but you said "And another lagged/unlagged thing is that lowping players are on lagged very advantaged"