Author Topic: Buy Clothes / Trade for Clothes with Real Money  (Read 1849 times)

Offline MegaMedic on: September 01, 2014, 01:36:41 PM

• Awards
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I was thinking about clothes in MurnataN. If you add clothes that people can buy it, you would earn more money. I got this idea from TF2. People paying a lot for a hat, so why should not be a good idea to do the same in MurnataN? I know that maybe it will look stupid in some way, but as long as the game will look good, the clothes will look good too.
Also, "earn real money from clothes". Sell your clothes and recive real money for them.
I was thinking to add a special intenvtory for clothes and sometimes, in game, you can find clothes, like special events: Christmas. (Christmas hat).

What do you think? It would be good to earn money from it and also it would be good for players to trade with Real Money for it.

Offline Rotacak #1 on: September 01, 2014, 04:11:10 PM

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Clothes would be nice, but it will require whole clothing system, instead of just texturing system. If you will need new "clothes" then you will need to buy new skin which will be new texture.

Things like hats and similar things should be not problem. Maybe battlesuit with Christmas hat will be more evil :)

Offline MegaMedic #2 on: September 18, 2014, 10:43:36 PM

• Awards
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I wonder what clothes can Aliens wear. Christmas boots maybe xD

Offline Machine Medic #3 on: September 19, 2014, 01:18:17 AM

• Hero
  • Been there. Done that.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I wonder what clothes can Aliens wear. Christmas boots maybe xD

I'm thinking more along the lines of some Incredibly Stupid Glasses.

Yeah, only one or two people are going to get that joke. 

8)
2x 980ti @1.3GHz, 5820k @ 4.4GHz, 32GB DDR4 @ 2.4GHz, SSD 950 512GB & 850 1024GB.

=\Co-Leader of Contra Clan/=

Offline Loki #4 on: September 19, 2014, 06:41:22 AM

• Hero
  • Awards
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Have you ever seen a professional army where each soldier has different kind of uniform? I haven't.

It'd be like Sims. NOPE PLEASE!

Offline babaj #5 on: December 22, 2014, 11:10:05 AM

• View Profile
    • Awards
let's include the brain!

This system will allow developers to get additional money, which will allow to constantly work on Projects and improve it.

I fully support.

The system I would recommend not to take the team fortress 2, and on the Natural selection 2. There is perfect.