Author Topic: AAAGAMES Ltd.  (Read 2597 times)

Offline mopython on: March 13, 2015, 05:55:24 PM

• Community Manager
    • View Profile
    • Awards
We finally got to the point, where if we are serious about game development, we have to make a step and become a company. So let's put cards on the table: we are no longer AAAGAMES, bunch of people making fun game. Now we are much more serious AAAGAMES Ltd., the professional game developers providing customers with a "unique mmo fps experience".

Meh, just kidding. We're still making a game. ;) Actually, this change has no impact on gameplay and/or players whatsoever. We just wanted to tell you, that we ARE pretty serious about developing games and that we DO mean it. 

View it in BR
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 08:28:12 PM by Rotacak »

Offline MegaMedic #1 on: March 13, 2015, 06:40:53 PM

• Awards
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Sweeeet! Same studio? ;D

Offline Loki #2 on: March 13, 2015, 09:31:00 PM

• Hero
  • Awards
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Rotacak brought it so far. I honestly never liked him when I was a kid back then, always banned me from the server and stuff but now it's completely different story. Thank you Rotacak for making this stuff happen!

Offline Machine Medic #3 on: March 13, 2015, 10:51:48 PM

• Hero
  • Been there. Done that.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
"unique mmo fps experience"

Oh, here we go... Elder Scrolls Online all over again.  At least tell me that we still have to actually *aim* in this game.  ::)

Really though, it's good that you guys finally have some formal legal ties solidifying the structure of your team. 

I'm tired of seeing all of these groups of indie start-ups and whatnot telling people they will create X product, but need Y crowdfunding or early-access funds before they start, and then going on to create lazy and half-assed projects that are nowhere near as nice as originally advertized.

Signing the papers to form an LLC tells me that you guys really are wholeheartedly committed to this project, and aren't going to be satisfied until it is a polished gem of a game.

2x 980ti @1.3GHz, 5820k @ 4.4GHz, 32GB DDR4 @ 2.4GHz, SSD 950 512GB & 850 1024GB.

=\Co-Leader of Contra Clan/=

Offline Rotacak #4 on: March 15, 2015, 11:58:48 AM

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • View Profile
    • Awards
and aren't going to be satisfied until it is a polished gem of a game.

Exactly :)

Offline Facility. #5 on: June 14, 2015, 05:44:12 PM

• Junior
  • Awards
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Best of luck guys.