Author Topic: (FR) Locale done  (Read 1632 times)

Offline Nightshades on: June 25, 2015, 04:22:49 PM

• You can't match my ASM skills if you are beginner.
  • AwardsFor helping with translations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
as the title say, i translated everything in french and rarranged some word in order to provide the best gaming experience for the players to allow them to understand quickly and easly on how/what ths does. look's like you forgot to give all the strings :P

would be funny if you tell your agent to check what i translated he will be like "oh ok it's perfect maybe need to change 2 word" you got a great help from me and for "free" lol.

Now i'm getting a break, since yesterday, translation non-stop checking any miss spelling and stuff and re-readt everything but ya it's finished for now so cool.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 04:31:15 PM by Nightshades »
Hacking (IDA 6.4)(Custom Cheat Engine)(Ollydbg)(Visual Studio) and ENG - FR Translator !

Offline Rotacak #1 on: June 27, 2015, 12:58:15 AM

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Oh, that is nice, thanks. But our site is not yet prepared for more languages. We need to implemet it first :)

Offline Nightshades #2 on: June 27, 2015, 01:24:30 AM

• View Profile
    • Awards
Oh, that is nice, thanks. But our site is not yet prepared for more languages. We need to implemet it first :)

Hey rotacak ! i've readt every new features of UE4 and it's awesome lol, are you making the game with c++ combined with their awesome Blueprint system ? look's like we could make a remake of "ultimate mortal kombat" easly with their 2D sprite collision system and  their awesome blueprint system xD.

At least they did awesome update i remember how UE was a shit on Unreal Tournament GOTY edition.

Can i get the translator badge  :-[, and also post later on every in-game string for the translation, but ya better to create everything first, string are the "ending" work to do.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 01:26:03 AM by Nightshades »
Hacking (IDA 6.4)(Custom Cheat Engine)(Ollydbg)(Visual Studio) and ENG - FR Translator !

Offline Rotacak #3 on: June 27, 2015, 10:04:05 PM

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Yes, it is awesome :) they adding still new features. And yes, we making it with C++ and with blueprints.

You have badge now.

Yea, all strings for in game translations will be avaiable. All should be translatable through our web administration, but we will see, maybe it can be also only txt file.

Offline Nightshades #4 on: June 28, 2015, 12:14:04 AM

• View Profile
    • Awards
Yes, it is awesome :) they adding still new features. And yes, we making it with C++ and with blueprints.

You have badge now.

Yea, all strings for in game translations will be avaiable. All should be translatable through our web administration, but we will see, maybe it can be also only txt file.

Awesome, Thanks :D