Author Topic: Worried  (Read 8377 times)

Offline Loki #15 on: November 23, 2017, 10:14:38 AM

• Hero
  • Awards
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Damn those guys! Well then, Early Access it is.

Offline Machine Medic #16 on: November 24, 2017, 04:03:38 AM

• Hero
  • Been there. Done that.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Like I mentioned earlier Rotacak, it wouldn't hurt to open a Patreon account and put up some basic rewards.  That way, at least the people who are willing to contribute financially on a monthly basis can be free to do so.  It might not even add up to that much, but at least it will help.

Easy things that can be done later like putting names in a special section of the credits, exclusive weapon/armor skins, forum badges, perhaps even an autographed poster and/or a 'season pass' that gives free access to some/all AAA Games Exchange content for the higher tiers.  All are good rewards that don't require much in terms of immediate effort or investment.

My means are not unlimited, but I would be willing to chip in a couple of dollars every month if it would help.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 04:09:16 AM by Machine Medic »
2x 980ti @1.3GHz, 5820k @ 4.4GHz, 32GB DDR4 @ 2.4GHz, SSD 950 512GB & 850 1024GB.

=\Co-Leader of Contra Clan/=

Offline Rotacak #17 on: November 25, 2017, 11:02:59 AM

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Machine Medic: That is true. I will create some like these donations possibilities. I have meeting with another investor next week and if there will be no deal then I will stop these activities (investors, publishers) and start to working on something that have sense - like directly all about Murnatan and AAAGAMES.

Offline Loki #18 on: November 25, 2017, 08:58:32 PM

• Hero
  • Awards
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Machine Medic: That is true. I will create some like these donations possibilities. I have meeting with another investor next week and if there will be no deal then I will stop these activities (investors, publishers) and start to working on something that have sense - like directly all about Murnatan and AAAGAMES.

Great to hear that, I wish you luck!

Offline Nomad #19 on: January 07, 2018, 07:14:49 PM

• Awards
    • View Profile
    • Awards

How did the meeting go?  :-\

Offline Rotacak #20 on: January 10, 2018, 10:01:37 AM

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Meeting was good, now we waiting for results.

Offline Nomad #21 on: January 10, 2018, 08:50:37 PM

• Awards
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Meeting was good, now we waiting for results.

Sounds great, good luck!

Offline ViruS #22 on: January 30, 2018, 07:54:39 PM

• View Profile
    • ZdrytchX's reference website, the tremulous-related link heaven.
    • Awards
Imo, patreon is kind of a personal support thing that doesn't work out too well for developement groups, but sure, you can give it a shot.

I currently am still searching for a job for over a year (western australia is the land of occupational inopportunity) so unfortunately I can't help your financial situation.

Also while I personally think that projects with paid early access tend to get negative reviews if they hadn't passed a sufficient developement stage, it might be the best choice for your financial situation.

Also, care to share the conditions of the investor's agreement? If it hasn't been finalised yet, at least remember to read through the fine print.
Quote from: lamefun
Therefore, Tremulous 2 might have the future (or might not, since it isn't developed by a corporations, depends on what Global Government will decide), but Unvarnished doesn't.
Quote from: Khaoz
Sucks to be those Unvarnished guys.

Offline Rotacak #23 on: January 30, 2018, 09:12:25 PM

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • View Profile
    • Awards
About investor it is already done - failed.

Now we will release current version and we will add project on indiegogo.

I will write more information about everything.

Offline Loki #24 on: February 01, 2018, 10:23:33 PM

• Hero
  • Awards
    • View Profile
    • Awards
About investor it is already done - failed.

Now we will release current version and we will add project on indiegogo.

I will write more information about everything.

well i'll be damned, at least there are open possibilities

Offline yesfull_man #25 on: February 21, 2018, 07:27:23 AM

• View Profile
    • Awards
I just discovered this recently after thinking trem died.. then was worried this was dead. so glad to see that it still has a chance! cant wait!

Offline Nomad #26 on: March 08, 2018, 10:53:51 AM

• Awards
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Can we have a short update, a few words please? We're all impatient. Also you should try to hype the game up before you make it accessible on Steam because otherwise there will be zero players on launch.

Offline Loki #27 on: March 08, 2018, 12:17:48 PM

• Hero
  • Awards
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Can we have a short update, a few words please? We're all impatient. Also you should try to hype the game up before you make it accessible on Steam because otherwise there will be zero players on launch.

I am full agree

Offline Rotacak #28 on: March 08, 2018, 09:23:47 PM

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Nomad: I cannot do anything about hype now. I don't have any power for it. After release it will be mainly on you, players.

Release is stuck on Steam. They don't know how to run and connect to server to test the game... So it will take probably few days yet.

Offline Loki #29 on: March 08, 2018, 10:19:39 PM

• Hero
  • Awards
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Release is stuck on Steam. They don't know how to run and connect to server to test the game... So it will take probably few days yet.

they do these personal inspections of a game? interesting