Author Topic: Auto Balance  (Read 1336 times)

Offline MilesHunter on: March 31, 2018, 12:21:09 AM

• View Profile
    • Awards
Looked through and didn't see this suggested yet. Several Team based FPS have an auto balancing system to make sure 5 on 1 matches don't occur. lately, it's been difficult to find a good match because people come in part way into a match and pile onto the team either with more players or the player with the highest score. ordinarily, that's to be expected, but when two people join one side and then the other team fills up, the team with fewer people usually tends to quit, or it just turns into a massacre match that's not fun for the winners OR the losers. I don't know if it's in the plans or not, but perhaps a system that prevents any team from getting any more than a two man advantage on the other could put a stop to team stacking. just a thought, totally loving the game so far, has certainly been worth the wait in my opinion.

Offline Ebi #1 on: March 31, 2018, 12:55:24 AM

• View Profile
    • Awards
it seems to me that it will be introduced in the game, but for now the developers have more important things at the moment. I personally always preferred to join this 'weaker' team: D

Offline Machine Medic #2 on: March 31, 2018, 04:29:31 AM

• Hero
  • Been there. Done that.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Most of the problem is that team balance isn't enforced while joining.  Normally the game wouldn't allow you to join if it would stack the teams by more than 1 on either side.
2x 980ti @1.3GHz, 5820k @ 4.4GHz, 32GB DDR4 @ 2.4GHz, SSD 950 512GB & 850 1024GB.

=\Co-Leader of Contra Clan/=

Offline Loki #3 on: March 31, 2018, 09:16:13 AM

• Hero
  • Awards
    • View Profile
    • Awards
It is planned

Offline Rotacak #4 on: March 31, 2018, 06:04:54 PM

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Yes, this team balancing will be implemented.

On the other hand, small team need much less kills to next stage.