Author Topic: Advance Grabit is literally worst than a normal Grabit  (Read 1575 times)

Offline Prophet on: April 08, 2018, 04:25:13 AM

• Junior
    • View Profile
    • Awards
So I don't know if any of you guys remember me when I played on Trem, but the basilisk is my most favorite alien!  There is nothing more satisfying than surprising a human and watching them flail helplessly as they are slowly eaten to death because they cannot move or shoot you.

ofc, I've been playing a lot of grabit, which brings me to the title of this topic:

Is this intended or just an oversight?  Both the grabit and the advance grabit have 75 hp.  But the advance grabit is bigger and cannot fit into vents (in all maps I've seen so far).  The only thing that you really do by evolving to advance is become a bigger target.

Seems like there is no reason to evolve into an advance grabit except if you want to grabbit bomb > evolve advance gabbit for 2 fast bombs.  Why invest twice as many evos for a worst alien???  Also basilisk gas is weird, it doesn't gas where you aim, it always gasses in front of your character model.. Maybe this is how it was in trem too, but still not useful.

Edit: I believe advance basilisk had 100hp in trem.  Also I think the size thing is unfair, whats the point focusing on a small alien if you cant even fit in the vents.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 04:31:58 AM by Prophet »

Offline Rotacak #1 on: April 08, 2018, 11:15:48 AM

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • View Profile
    • Awards
That is true, it should have 100 HP. It was resetted to common Grabit HP by mistake. Also it should have faster regen, faster movement, faster attack and longer attack range.

Grabit gas is weird, need to be tweaked too.

Offline Loki #2 on: April 08, 2018, 01:03:14 PM

• Hero
  • Awards
    • View Profile
    • Awards
grabit gas spreads like a gas vomit, IT GOTTA SPREAD THROUGH THE AIR