Author Topic: Team lock on sudden death  (Read 1082 times)

Offline MilesHunter on: March 31, 2018, 12:04:34 AM

• View Profile
    • Awards
One issue I've seen so far has been the fact that once sudden death activates, players will switch to the opposing team and aim for sabotage by attacking spawn nodes and the reactor/over-mind. something that might be worth looking into would be to lock the teams on sudden death so that once it's active, team switching would not be an option. it seems like a pretty minor issue, I know,  but it's unsporting to use the team switch option to get around the fact that your opponent is actually doing well. thoughts?

Offline Loki #1 on: March 31, 2018, 12:07:30 AM

• Hero
  • Awards
    • View Profile
    • Awards
teamswitching sabotages should be bannable but it's not possible without a proper adminsystem as of now

Offline Rotacak #2 on: March 31, 2018, 06:00:48 PM

• Administrator
  • Hero
    • View Profile
    • Awards
One issue I've seen so far has been the fact that once sudden death activates, players will switch to the opposing team and aim for sabotage by attacking spawn nodes and the reactor/over-mind. something that might be worth looking into would be to lock the teams on sudden death so that once it's active, team switching would not be an option. it seems like a pretty minor issue, I know,  but it's unsporting to use the team switch option to get around the fact that your opponent is actually doing well. thoughts?
Locking teams is not good, game in SD can be still quite long and nobody would connect. But these structures cannot be deconstructed in SD so it will be good when they will be indestructible in SD too.